- Sales Associate – Central Arkansas
- Sales Associate – Northwest Arkansas
Sales Associate is responsible for selling to hospitals, clinics, doctors’ offices, and healthcare professionals.
Sell Arthrex products and medical equipment to be used in general practices, surgical practice hospitals and surgery centers.
- Travel to defined geographies to sell medical equipment.
- Contact potential customers at hospitals, clinics, doctors’ offices and surgery centers.
- Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams.
- Cold-call or go door-to-door.
- Deliver presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP and Surgery.
- Build relationships with medical staff.
- Provide competitive information such as bid situations, pricing data, or bundling arrangements in order to establish negotiated pricing contracts for assigned products.
- Perform product demonstrations, installations, and application support.
- Improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talks with customers on sales floor or by phone.
- Research competitors.
Sales Associate will work first 6 months learning anatomy, product and techniques with a combination of office, lab and field work. If on target, the Sales Associate will transition to sales territory assigned to Senior Territory Manager to implement Sales training, working in hospital and surgery settings / environments. Continued training in lab, on-line anatomy and surgical techniques. Goals are to have Sales Associate prepared in 12 months to enter into portion of sales territory and transition to commissions earned. The Sales Associate will earn $30,000 the first year with up to $5000 bonus potential. Once the Sales Associate is transferred to a being a Commissioned Sales Representative he/she will be 100% commission-paid and will have the opportunity to earn unlimited income.
To apply for these positions, please send a resume to email@example.com indicating the location in the subject line.